Choose your idea cake
Choose your idea cake with item code.
Choose the Flavour of your Cake
Flavour list A :
Fresh Fruit Cream Cake, Fresh Fruit Chocolate Cream Cake, Black Forest, Blueberry Cheese, Green Tea Cheese, Chocolate Cheese.
Flavour list B :
(For some of 3D cakes , the flavour will be limited): Butter cream cake(chocolate or vanilla), Blueberry cheese with butter cake, Green tea cheese with butter cake, Chocolate cheese with butter cake
1 Lb for 4-6ppl.
2 Lb for 8-12ppl.
3 Lb for 12-18 ppl, etc.
(The minimum order size maybe 2Lb or above ,depending on the design of the cake. Please inquire individually.)
Decide the delivery date and location.
(Free delivery for self pick up or west rail stations pick up. Additional fee may be charged for delivery to other places. Please inquire individually.)
To place order at 5405 2954
(Whats app, Phone Call)
50% Deposit – by Payme (HSBC) and Bank Transfer.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to place order.
Pay the balance by Cash / Payme (HSBC) on delivery.
Terms and Conditions
Retainers, Deposits & Payments :
1. A 50% deposit is required to place order. Order will be processed once deposit is received. No refund is available as ingredients are ordered, planning, scheduling and toppers have been made, meaning it will result in a loss.
2. Balance payment is due upon delivery.
3. Preferred methods of payment are Payme(HSBC) and bank transfer for deposit, Payme(HSBC) and Cash for balance payment.
Liability, Transport, Storage and Fulfillment of Contract :
1. Ken Cake Factory is not responsible for bodily injury, property or consequential damage, which may result from services.
2. Ken Cake Factory is not responsible for any damage to the cake or shortage of cake caused by anyone NOT employed by Ken Cake Factory.
3. Ken Cake Factory is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death, labor troubles, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstance beyond Ken Cake Factory’s control.
4. If Client picks up the cake, Ken Cake Factory no longer assumes any responsibility for damage caused to it so please ensure safe transport of your cake. The cake will be affected by the heat so please ensure it is not left in a hot place.
5. The cake can be quite heavy so ensure it is handled with care. Please put the cake in refrigerator as soon as possible after received the cake.
6. Damage may occur to cakes in hot or in high humidity environments. Please advise Ken Cake Factory if your cake needs to be displayed outside for valuable storage and display advice. No responsibility will be taken for damage occurred to cakes exposed to weather, heat or humidity.
Changes to Order :
1. Any changes must be submitted as soon as possible.
2. Additions or changes may incur additional fees.
3. Small changes to design may be made by Ken Cake Factory if they are not possible with sugar paste, or if the design isn’t working.
Design of the Cake :
1. Ken Cake Factory will follow the Client’s requests closely to create the exact cake desired.
2. Ken Cake Factory cannot duplicate an exact copy of another cake artist’s work but will ensure the look is similar.
Allergy & Dietary Warnings and Inedible Items :
1. Ken Cake Factory’s baked goods may have come in contact with various allergens. Please advise Ken Cake Factory if it is necessary to make allergy free cakes.
2. Natural dyes, artificial dyes, artificial flavorings, sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial color and other allergens not listed.
3. Please be aware that toppers and flowers often contain toothpicks or cake wire to give it support or secure it to a cake. Ensure that the toothpicks are removed before giving any toppers to someone to eat. You will be advised in person where toothpicks are on your cake on collection. No responsibility will be taken for any toppers eaten where the customer has not removed the internal structure.
4. Multiple tiered cakes will contain internal structure for support. This may include cake boards, skewers, bubble straws, a centre support pole or rice crispy treats. If this affects the serving sizes, you will be advised when quoting your cake. Please ensure any structure should be removed before serving. All structures will be food safe.
5. Some shimmers and gold sprinkles are non-toxic but are not considered edible. If you request a shimmer that is not edible, you will be advised to take it off the cake before serving.
6. Ken Cake Factory uses handmade sugar flowers on cakes only. If you are adding fresh flowers to your cake, you need to make sure that the flowers are non-toxic. Do not add flowers without checking. Many common flowers can be extremely poisonous.
Delivery and Set Up :
1. The Client may pick up the cake. The Client assumes liability once it passes into the Client’s possession.
2. The Client is responsible for providing a suitable environment for the cake (away from heaters, vibrations, people, suitable surface, suitable outdoor setting).
1. Ken Cake Factory reserves the right to use all photographs of the cake for advertising purposes, marketing and promotion for our business, this will include social media without compensation to you. Should you wish for this not to occur please advise us in writing beforehand to ensure no mis-understanding.