Other Important Information
K’s Cakes & Cookies Company (hereafter “Ken Cake Factory”) is a professional culinary institute that is committed to providing an enjoyable yet more importantly a safe environment for our participants to learn and share culinary skills. Upon successful enrolment on any of our courses you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions below. Violation of the terms and conditions below may result in warning from Ken Cake Factory and dismissal from the course.
(A) HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. Participants must follow the instructions of the class instructor.
2. All kitchen utensils must be handled with the safety of oneself and of others in mind and should be used for their intended purpose only. Violations of this rule may result in immediate dismissal from the class. Ken Cake Factory takes health and safety very seriously and demonstrates zero tolerance where this rule is violated in light of the possibility of injury to the participant or others as a result of the unwise use of kitchen utensils.
3. articipants should take care of their own and children’s safety. Ken Cake Factory is not responsible for accidents including loss of possessions and injuries.
(B) FOOD ALLERGIES AND ILLNESS
Please check the ingredients of the dish that you are going to prepare and ensure that you are not allergic to the ingredients. Ken Cake Factory is not liable for any food allergies or illness that incurs from the preparation or the consumption of the ingredients.
(C) GENERAL TERMS
1. For the safety of yourself and the others in class you shall follow the instructions of the class instructor at all times.
2. If the class instructor considers you are acting in an unacceptable manner, including but not limited to causing nuisance to other participants in class, inflicting bodily harm to others, using any language or actions likely to cause offence or annoyance to others, or behaving in an indecent manner, Ken Cake Factory has the right to ask you to leave the premise or to dismiss you from the entire course in which case you will not be entitled to any refund or alternative arrangement.
3. Please take good care of the property of Ken Cake Factory. Participants may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of the property of Ken Cake Factory. The cost of repairing will be charged to the participant involved.
4. Please wear sensible clothing. Ken Cake Factory is not liable for any damage to clothing that occurs during the course of the class.
5. Class will start on time. Please be punctual. The latecomer(s) should catch up with the class on his/her own. Participants who arrive late more than 30 minutes will be regarded as absent. No make-up class or refund will be arranged due to absence
6. Class will be canceled and rescheduled if the rainstorm warning signal(Black) or Typhoon Signal No.8,No.9 or No.10 is issued 3 hours before the class
1. Ken Cake Factory will not be liable for any loss, accidental damage or injury arising during the class or resulting from the actions of anyone attending the class.
2. Ken Cake Factory will not be liable for any loss or damage to any personal belongings.
3. Ken Cake Factory will not be liable for any loss which is indirect or consequential.
4. Ken Cake Factory will not be liable for any loss resulting from any event which is beyond the reasonable control of Ken Cake Factory.
In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.